Thursday, July 21, 2005

Few more one-liners........

Following are some of the funny things that I used to note down at the end of my notebook during my college days, about my teachers.

  • Suppose say, there is somethinglike water in the pond.
  • If you don't do the homework, I'll kneel down in the sun.
  • Now I make this a double bond, and I get a Tyu-Butene (for saying 2-butene)
  • Hey......why are you rotating the college?? (my friend told me this)
  • What is the collolary of this theorem? (for corollary)
  • You know..........8 is always divis by 2.
Shayari by one chem. teacher..........

"Boyyssssssss........
Don't make noissee........
Don't raise your voice......."

Now, I hardly remember some of these.........anyway, nanna called just now....says Bruno is doing fine and there is no need to worry. So.....I may've a good night sleep now......

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

1 comment:

Hi said...

:) That dog is so lucky. Its got the divine love :)

The shaayari is very good. Even I used to do that, Some times in my book I used to draw the pictures of Donal duck, Micky mouse and write my parents names on the back.

Now you no need to worry, I will surrender for you and love you more than bruno loved you.
It is said that dog loves more than anyone because Its the most faithful creature .I am here to give my life to you. I love you.

Rate this blog

Followers